IFAS Internal Management Memoranda
IFAS; Procedure for Securing Approval to Make Offer of Employment to a Candidate
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 12, 2002
INTERNAL MANAGEMENT MEMORANDUM NUMBER: 6C1-6.30-1-4 (Under Revision)
SUBJECT: IFAS; Procedure for Securing Approval to Make Offer of Employment to a Candidate
The following procedure has been established for securing approval to make an offer of employment to a candidate:
- The department, center, district, or other unit administrator submits a University of Florida Affirmative Action Compliance Report to UF/IFAS Personnel.
- The Director, IFAS Personnel, (also IFAS Affirmative Action Officer) reviews the Compliance Report to insure that all approved affirmative action procedures have been followed.
- The Office of IFAS Personnel forwards Compliance Report to the appropriate dean(s) for approval.
- The appropriate dean(s) return(s) signed copy to the Office of IFAS Personnel.
- The Office of IFAS Personnel notifies the unit administrator of approval.
- The unit administrator makes verbal offer to approved candidate.
- The formal written offer of employment is made by the unit administrator to candidate.